Friday 24 January 2014

Evaluation: Question 1 - In what ways does your product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?





















My music magazine uses the forms and conventions of other pop music magazines in many ways. Above I have put a screen print of my music magazine next to We Love Pop magazine.
I have used a bright colour scheme, blues and pinks, like the other magazines orange and blue colour scheme. I have put the fashion article in the bottom left corner like We Love Pop. I have used popular artists names on the cover to appeal to my target audience. These plugs and puffs use and develop the forms and conventions of other pop magazines as they appeal to the magazines target audience and are used in similar ways.
























No comments:

Post a Comment